The Search: Act 6(last) > Failed this Story

Here i am, finally back after about 1 month, felt so depressed and kinda sad, because i stopped for a long time,and it's a long~ time,so i failed to continue this story...and this, was one of my story that fails for the 1st time...title:The Search. Hope my dear viewer can understand how busy i am during those assignment days. No worry guys and gals, my inspiration and thinking comes most of the time, my mind often full of word and i always like to share it to all my friend, lol...so, someday, i will start blogging often and create another story of mine...haha, hope my viewer will like it and support my blog... i will be glad to have ur comment even it is bad..but i dun think there will be any bad comment, right? lolx.. Okay then, i'll stop here and end the story of "The Search"...> http://www.singlegeministory.blogspot.com/ (started)...lol^^XD

No comments: