Church Party?

....er.....feb29, last day of february ...Caleb, my dog friend, invited me to his church..say got wat wat event wor....so i follow lor...luckily not me go nia....somemore got many many my lovely friends...After singing the song i dun noe how to sing and after talking about something i'm not clear....then start play game liao...say tio game hor....haih better then dun say...quite...fun lor, but abit siens n cold lor....kinda taibai also...after game then we eat lor....like home mini party de food lor...then like tht lor...not to say no fun lar...but really got ABIT siens n cold lar, ABiT lor... and...caleb ar, i got abit dissapointed wif u lor, cause hor, 1st, u just u 10% of my idea for the game, tht proves tht they all play until so siens lor, cause is ur idea ma, can forgive la...2nd, when we go back home hor, in the way back hor...tht xxxx beside u de hor, like very xxxx hor...me so lonely at the back, and even fetch me back 1st so tht xxxxxx lor hor....kla this wan i also forgive u, cause u my fren ma right...

No comments: