Lonely life..

....i felt..sometimes...i'm drowning..felt sometimes..i'm losing myself...n sometimes..i even felt i'm dying... who knows..?SOMETIMES, i felt i'm like an useless, thoughtless, stupid, pathetic loser that loses his way... 7 days out of 10 days feeling lonely... i heard many frens said.. single is a good thing...but ...at their back... i saw their sweetness n happyness, sharing their problems wif each other..not like a single person who even without any experiance...always must solve their problems their own even they met every obstacles... even i cut my hand wif a knife n let it bleed, ....it just...me only... Even noe tht nobody understand me much, but, luckily i still hav my friends n bestfriends ,even they still cant understand me deeply, these are the ppl who i trusted most...even some of them always make fun of me last time..i dun care so much... i really felt lucky too hav many frens , thx my frens ,u guys n gals let me had a better life ....

No comments: