hey hey hey~~

Yo wassup all! How was my blog doing? Who like my rap or poem? Yeah.. i knew most of them like it right..?Wanna see me got update or not right?Haih really sorry for never update daily, cause i sometimes no free sometimes free until forget d,lol^^OoooK, don't waste too much time, let me start creating my poem in....my style~all right....


Boring life for me is everyday,
and i don't know what to say.
First day in a week is Sunday, 
sometimes go out eat got satay.
The next day is Monday,
only home that i can stay.
After Monday is call Tuesday,
computer online is the only way.
I'm very free in Wednesday,
so i listen to the songs of Jay.
Sometimes busy on Thursday,
to avoid from busy i have to pray.
Often felt bored on Friday,
but going out is also have to pay.
I really felt unhappy on Saturday,
cause my internet line will delay.
I kinda like the month of May,
because May29 is my birthday.
With my bestfriends i like to play,
and the word i can say is yay~~~~~

1 comment:

KMintYZ [XK] said...

Rating 8/10
Creative!
But try to make all the lines have the same number of syllables,
so that it's easier to rhyme,
and look more like a pro poem!
Try to improve the grammar though,
I know you can~ Chaoz.
=)