Haih..my birthday...

Yeah~ finally i'm 18, can do more stuff like a man d, hehe... Hmm, birthday... i think quiet..precious n important for me, cause...it happen for just 1 day in every year, 24 hour past by easily, -10hour of sleep, -2 hours of eating ,-1 hour of bathing (whole day) , -1 hour of rest,watch tv.. u have 10 more hour to spare in a day, maybe - online time or do other stuff le... so u think lar, not important meh... i know someone think tht birthday is not a special thing or just a day... but...er.. this is my thinking lor.. haihzzz forget about it.. Yesterday, may29, was my birthday, some friends know, some friends dunnoe, some friends know act dunnoe, some friends dunnoe act know, some friends even dunnoe wat is happen... but..nvm ba..i won't care it, still remember got the existing of me can d...haha, who cares... just a day only mar...not big deal, right? Thx for a the wishes, my friends.. who even haven wish me..like XXX n XXX n XXX,^^ also thx ... cause u all still treat me like brothers^^haha.. it's was quiet a...little happy de birthday for me lor, few frens who accidently dunnoe it's my birthday accidently chio me go station 1 lim teh, just lim teh ar, not celebrate lor,lol.. Erm.. lastly, even knew tht i didn't receive any gift or present on my birthday for 3~4 years, i still get something more precious and wonderful wishes, Thx guys..><
(btw, thanks jin for 'belanja' me eat ''wan tan mee'' and ''teh ais''... XD)

No comments: