Poem about love or??

Talk about ''love'', hmm.. i had missed this word so much since i was 15 ..Haih, sadly,till now, i am still single and worst...nvr had any experiance about ''love'', 1 reason that i found out is..nvr have a girl love me before beside my mum and grandma, maybe i'am not handsome?or i have a 'unsuitable' face? maybe?? haiz.. forget it.... Here's a poem something about love in my opinion, hope u can enjoy it even it's sucks..>.<


    I knew her since the first of October,
   she treated me like a close brother.
I gave her a lovely X-mas gift on December,
and our relationship became more closer.
 Suddenly i felt i have fall in love with her,
 accidently asked her will she love me forever,
i was surprise that we love each other.
We had a happy and lovely life together,
i promise that there will be no 3rd player.
She told me that she will never says never,
i can just hope that she is not a betrayer.
After some problems few months later,
i guess there will be no happily ever after,
cause she broked with me with a letter,
even sweetest candy i felt bitter.
Why can't she remember,
she said before she won't have second lover.
Please tell me what's the matter,
why can't we make it better.



LOL, how was it?? please leave some comment about this passage...One more thing, this poem is not about me k??? just write it for fun, for my friends to enjoy^^bye~


No comments: