College~

Yo, my friends, i'm back.. Phew, 2 days of orientation was totally fun even though there nothing so special about,what i enjoy most is knowing more friends at there, cool, almost all of their name i knew well cause of some activities, not bad...^^ By the way, quiet much ''leng lui'' there.. nice^^and i know all their names as well..lol.. Hmm.. wednesday finally starts the first class, and we are getting close wif many friends d, wow tht feeling i wanted for about almost more than 4~5 months ago.. finally.. college life, i really have to enjoy it nice... erm.. 1st class was quiet relaxing ..but, our lectures starts to giving up works and assignments d, omg, i hope it won't add my stress to the maximum point .. Hey, guys and gals, my friends and all and all of my closeset friends,and all my kai mei... enjoy ur college life like me, enjoy ur ur assignments or presentation or whatever( omg, can't even imagin how to enjoy it), in our memories we are still close together, forever bestfriends^^.... woots... bye now..on my way to make my 1st research d, tatas^^

No comments: