HIS life (chapter 28:special July)

July 1, another new month....hmm.. time are passing by..just think of the past..thought the time pass by very slow...but now...nah.. just wanna say time passes day by day with a glimpse.. sometimes..thought tht time passes by the faster they are, the better they are..but sometimes..in the other thought... hmm... lets talk about something special..in this july chapter.. always talk the same thing with normal life will be bored..

July... at 1st think about something..no, not something , is too many things.. 1st just to inform tht the story of ''HIS life'' will end on july 6, dun miss it... 2nd, just wanna let everyone know tht the story 'him' is = to ''me'', very obvious..^^, k 3rd, 'he' is still a emo thinless fatless confuse lost and brainless single guys, maybe another obvious part.. 4th.. er.. still thinking...

K, i wont miss every part when talking about HIS life, so watever it is, i still have to describe the story today, in special edition, today i will make the word 'he' or 'him' or 'his', becoming myself.. and use special WORDing to write it... hope u enjoy it..

1st of July, time today was prefect, eyes open and climb down from my bed, early than the time i set.. switch on the connection, nice, fast connecting today.. played..wif friends.. About 1 o'clock when out, watching my friends eat while i'm drinking , cause house got cooked d..i enjoy being with my friends even doin nothing when i'm free.. 2 o'clock... fetch few friends back home, only till home, back to my connection..

Until night, actually feeling VERY moody and emo during evening..cause of something unexplainable..try to forget what had happened...just a little problem...solve lastly.. Night, doing something related to my hobbies at Botanic's Garden, nice shooting today, but played 2 rounds only, meaningful 2 rounds, laugh all the way while playing...i really enjoy it.. 10:45.. went to a place we often went to , drink.. drank 2 cup of ice milk tea.. lucky i can control myself from eating even i straving, or else.. money will be having wings and flew away from my wallet, and also, the gravitation pull for me will be increasing.. back home in time.. when i step into my house, the time prefectly shows 11:45pm.. nice, still had time to get back my connection..cause my modem is almost like 'cinderellla' , after 12, can't connect d..

Tht's all folks, hope u can slowly enjoy reading it even it is long, cause of special edition, it should be like tht, sry... Grats and thx to everyone who spend time to read my post, i appreciate it very much.. thx alot for the supportive..^^..>.<

No comments: