Bored, created something..

Yo~! guys n gals, too bored, too stress these days, many assignment n job to do, argh..!! erm i'm back for now , once awhile... just now, thinking of changing the lyrics of few songs, chinse songs... not too pro in changing it as for english also not bad only, just give it a try...hmm.. i guess ''i had a dream'' from westlife most of them heard before right..? so, decided to use this music changing the lyrics, title: 'a friend's-ship', hope u like it...:


..... I have to think, a song to sing, to let u know, my destiny, thinking of the first time, when we talk along, try to know each other, start to get along, i believe in friendship, something fills my life with everything, i believe in friendship, when i realise is right for me,* i sail the ship, with my friendship..[oh yeah]

.....i sail the ship, effort between, won't sail alone, without a team, and the destination, makes it worth a mile, crossing all the challenge, takes another miles, sailing on.. my friend-ship , something fills my life with everything, i believe in friendship,when i realise is right for me, i sail the ship, with my friendship.. i have to think, a song to sing, to let u know, my destiny, backwards to the old time, chatting side my ears, playing all together, spending all the time..i believe..... in friendship, something fills my life with everything, i believe in friendship, when i realise is right for me,* i sail the ship, with all my teams..(x2) [oh..]


all done thinking n write it in half hour, lol, tired, sleeping soon.. btw, if u really never heard this songs before, go visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zd6oocf0lk&feature=related... k guys n gals, chaooo seeya...>.^

No comments: