I'm BACK!!!! for awhile..=.= (title: Expressing my own feelings)

Hmm, yo everyone.. its been a looong time i stopped my blog.. i guess most of them noe, i really really busy after i started my college life... Hmm, actually in this post i have not much thing to write, just... actually when i started my college life... ermm, i feel happy, fun..making friends n enjoy the study life again after a looong holiday..but its kinda like normal happy tht only leave a smile behind it.. everything seems to be very very complicated as days goes by, confuse, lost n busy... work work n work... argh! not to say i dislike to do assignment or homework, but, it keeps on coming n coming...darn it! very tired..n my body goes weaker n weaker... Many problem occur, healer like my friends can only heal me part of it.. few parts still remain unknown answers.. what i can do is only wait...waiting for the time, let it goes by.. waiting for the time so i can meet someone, waiting for the time so i can have someone... waiting.. waiting... n waiting.. let the time ticks, so i can think n search for my own answers tht no one understands........

No comments: