Another story...( Sorry for the long passage, hope u have time to read it..)

Hey guys and gals... it's been quite a long time i stopped update...something goes wrong with me between those days...forget about it... I always felt like...there's many thing, many thoughts, many words inside my mind, confusing me sometimes... so, i found some ideas to let myself feel a bit relaxing so that i won't overload my files in my mind, by sharing it in my blogger... and i...just hoping everyone who view my blog, will enjoy viewing it, read it, understand it or share some ideas with me..and that will make me very happy...

Recently, i enjoy being EMO, a.k.a emotional, why? because... the truth is i'm really in very depressing and upset mood these days, not always but most of the time... again,the question, why? i asked myself, there's answer...but, to compare, question is more than the answers 10 times... complicated, confuse, retarded, feeling down, moody, and too much unspeakable hidden secret behind most of the thing...humans,feelings,loves,expressions,thoughts... Try to understand the inner me... who am i actually? is that all of my characteristic? waiting... every answers need a time...long or short...depends on when we reveal it...

I'll begin my other story about my life, sooner or later, just a notice, title: Journey of searching the lost piece , a.k.a ''the search'' as short title... it's almost related to the story i wrote before... hope everyone can wait for it and enjoy it... coming soon...

(THANKS FOR THE TIME FOR READING IT, VERY APPRECIATE IT...HOPE U ENJOY READING IT...><)

No comments: