The Search: Act 1>another life story again

Finally the heavy cooling rain with little strong lightning...stopped... My 1st chapter starts here... Recently, too much, too much...thing for me to think...damn headache, almost wanna drown myself in a deep blue sea... and those thing i think about, it's just like a very deep jungle with thick bushes and trees, thorns and wild animal, swamp and traps everywhere...my mission....journey of searching the last piece of the heart puzzle, location..., the deepest point inside the jungle...wow, god, i'll die anytime, anywhere inside there... What the Hxxx! why am i doing this to myself, moron argh~!! damn, assignment stress+feeling stress+confusing stress+complicated stress= Fxxking Stress.. Phew... sorry for those bad words... Haih, since this is the 1st story, i just describe what am i feeling NOW~! the next chapter will be a little different from this... Before i go, the last word in my mind now is "i watched the huge shady grey sky, i'll wait...wait until the bright blue sky appear, will i... have the courage the fly as high as possible with my wings or i can't even have a wings for me to fly...."

No comments: