1st blog ever...

SATURDAY-27DEC2008,

As usual, basketball is my life,every afternoon 4:30pm++ i will go to mersing play ball wif my friends. Today is kinda bored day at the court, after 2 , 3 round of 5v5 ,all when home left chia wei ,caleb, eugene n me. Ok well, the problem of me occurs at here, whats the different between me n them?? The answer is.. they are all NOT single n hav experiance.. but i am single. At the moment, i suddenly felt i am a loser ,n i am really looks like 1..in my mind ,i think of ''why they can connect to each other well, talking the same chapter,knowing each other thinking, why not me?'' maybe..i a loser..maybe i am useless..maybe i am really different..Hey friends,pls dun forget, i had a heart too, i am a human too.. sometimes i will felt lonely without u guys..so pls~ try to understand how i feel.. sorry my friend, i am not blaming at u guys, just letting u noe what am i thinking n my feelings.. FRIENDS FOREVER..

1 comment:

Blackiie Gene^^ said...

Im inexperience too lol... but really u think too negatively about yourself =.=