Complicated=hard to explain

TUESDAY-30DEC2008,
Today was a great day for me,early morning, me and my friends go for basketball early in the morning. But something making me 'tu lan' is the airport guy-caleb..i tell u why he is a big airport because he...likes to put aeroplane..and its a big aeroplane.He called me yesterday, asking me to 'chio' ppl go to mersing and end up even never tell me he no go..early morning wait him so long,by the way,i ask him to call quan cheng to go but he nvr call,haih pls la change ur attitude pls my friend..When we bkb wif those 'rough' guys,kinda like team away ,all of us almost 'bo song' wif them and chong nearly wanted to 'kill' the black jersy rough guy..phew..After bkb we go to KAO SHEN kopitiam to eat and drink..After tht,we all group together all chit chat about love n relationship..i felt it very bored after awhile cause i still can't connect wif them well in the love n relation part cause...i'm single without any experiance..until...i saw cw cry..its was soo touching when he mention 1 of the part of his life story..haih..then ,i realise, single is not a bad thing also,and it make u more freedom,just lack of somebody u wan to be wif n lack of sweetness in ur life,u will felt lonely sometimes,like me. But, couples not everytime is sweet,couples will suffer from their sourness n bitterness too..sometimes it is hard to decide weather single or not single are better ..At about 6 o'clock, we a bunch of friends go gathering a JK MAJU, we chit chat at there then~~~there was...cw n cl, omg...(it was a long story,hard to explain) n i saw something i will not forget always...very touching..T.T...haih very complicated la... n i miss quite many thing cause i went home early,because...only me live far from maju n i cycle there, chong fetch them wif car,no tell me he got car f3..thts all for today,many things happened today, cant explain it all...

No comments: