simple life

SUNDAY-28DEC2008,
Sunday,it was a relaxing day,without goin to skul,i almost wake up lately everyday, so it was sunday and i woke up at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon, felt very bored Actually, i think of goin to badminton in the morning wif eugene but i think again,i haven prepare myself to her again.. Sunday afternoon, most of the time i will go out wif my family shopping or buying something but not today. i like almost doin nth at home until 4:30pm, still the same,goin for basketball. I thought it was sunday,there will be less ppl at the court,but we still can hav 5v5 ,3 team. Felt quite happy cause the team i chosen won quite a few rounds cause terence ,eugene n liang was in my team, lol.. At night my father brought us go for dinner at.... sentosa ,near my house and eat, the food we ate at the restoran quite ok..Ok thts all for today..

No comments: