pumping heart fast

SATURDAY-10JAN2009,
Today,slidely different from yesterday, chong off today cause he got marry dinner at night, so he cant make it today, so i hav to call my mum to fecth me there. Still the same, after the shop opens, we tidy n clean up everything b4 we start to work..This time,the superviser wants me to put 8 BIG BOX(i mean box, big wan) hamper into the car,almost the size of serena but smaller,omg, tis time she wants me to folo her, she ask me sit in front, imaging u can only sit about 5-8cm range in front and VERY close to the front mirror, and her sit is almost like mine but mine worst ,she told me 1 thing, she said she dunnoe which wan is break which wan is move foward,and ALMOST 3 times accident but very lucky she still hav her turning skill, walau i really felt like wanna pengsan, so..'chi cake' then after after sent the boxes the an office UP STAIRS at port klang then finally can relax abit, then chrys ask me where got nice thing to eat cause i told her i live at port klang,the we went to a kopitiam and eat together,n she belanja me, so ps, she told me tht forget to belanja chong yesterday when eating..lol . After ate, at 1st we thing of goin 'shopping' (buy shop things lar) at Giant but no parking so we turn back shop n continue working. work work work~~then i hav maggie goreng at mamak then return to shop work work work~~~again until night..actually today i must walk to tesco to meet cw so he can fetch me home but helpful chrys sent me to tesco^^ Then i meet cw, he ask me wanna 'lim teh' or not then i say cincai lar,but he say tht not only wif him,but wif his cousin sister too..so ps,but also go lar cause cw cousin sis toooo sexy n beautiful d,the most pretty n sexy wan wear quite little bit, so can see dun waste lor...hehehe..form 3 n form 4 soooo ''well cooked''(understand?) omg ..i really hope she is mine but i heard she is unavailable n tis kind of pretty gal very hard to like me..T.T (hey,dun see me like tht like a color wolf ar,i dare tell u most of the guys also like tht wan) . Then cw drive me back home,and kinda gan jiong also went he drive..

No comments: