why we love holiday at the 1st time

SATURDAY-3JAN2009,
Still the same, woke up late for the same reason as always cause of holiday time,=.=so siens ...i think most of the ppl agree wif tis .Whole afternoon watch the tv show,lay on the sofa, and let the time gone...wat a waste.. i really wanna job or work to spend my time but i cant really find 1.. Until afternoon, about 4:30 only went to bkb ,yay finally can play ball again^^. b4 tht i called cw see weather he got go or not, then i only knew he had already found a job at tesco..so jealous.. My form today at the court was not good,even my team hav jin n terence n liang,but i still fail to score more..lost 3 or 4 round..sry to my teamate T.T After tht, when back home eat fried chicken bought from yo-yo ice there..Mmmm..delicious,juicy but oily..And then countinue wif the tv show.. then about 2am only sleep..lol wat a day..

2 comments:

Jin said...

ps la ong my feeling was not there so cause us lose too much XD

WinterzSkyJuz said...

nah its always the main thing is cause of me.. dun blame urself^^