Poem created by me..

Hmm.... hie to all my viewers , n thx for the supportings, during these 2 weeks, i completed this 2 poem when i was free.. hope all my viewers like it...>

To be a success TEEN,
we must be KEEN.
Lots of places we had BEEN,
most of the places we had SEEN.
Plant the world with more BEAN,
so that we can see more GREEN.
Fall asleep in class we have to LEAN,
cause we don't know what teacher MEAN.
Always try to keep urself CLEAN,
maybe u will be crown as king or QUEEN.

(this 1st poem here i created during on my history class, not so well created i think><)

Controling my emotion i'll TRY,
telling myself i won't CRY.
I'm still a single lonely GUY,
who sometimes tries to FLY.
Messaged someone on JULY,
i'm so lucky i get their REPLY.
During shopping don't be SHY,
but just buy what u need to BUY,
There's a way to make food DRY,
necessary to take a deep FRY..

(this 2nd poem here i had this inspiration when i was bathing n created it in sentences when i wrote this post..)

lol.. the end, hope everyone likes it, i had tried my best in it...><)

No comments: