late night wordings....

(try to read it in ur mind n try to combine the feelings when i wrote this)..about 3:45am, lately night, almost left me alone...at a corner, with my pc...thinking...taiping... clicking... (stunned n blur awhile) wait...on my facebook... bored of those quiz... very very tired.. but, my hand still wanna taip... nvm, just a short passage, i tell myself... talking too much about the word ''love'' these days... wonder why... again my head abit dizzy.. very tired actually, 'stop it !' my hand n eyes wont listen..continue... i keep explaining what's love for me in my opinion, someone agree, someone not, honestly, i just simply explaining it from what i felt the meaning of the word 'love' about.. in the other way the say, still lost n struggle in searching the true meaning.... wait a minute..making this passage as short as posible... okay... i noe tht someone or somebody keep advise me to cheer up or some words show supportive, truely thx to my friends, but, this..is me, i always always wanna talk more about tht kind of feelings n expression, but... i dun think much ppl would like to sit down n hear me say the whole day, u will get bored... whats the prove, 1... just like this long passage, i ''think'' ,most of them will skip read skip skip read... i can see it, its happens n i get complain from the post before... tht's why i said... .....stop! ur short passage becoming long passage d, i tell my hand... k, let's go ending... conclusion, even i still cant find the TRUE meaning of LOVE, but i can EXPRESS all my FEELINGS truely... its just depends on how the reader's response n understand about a long passage create by a guy during midnight... finally, i can rest... it's already 4:05am...nites all n myself...take care my dear friends...apologize for my readers cause my naughty hand taip so long until making ppl eyes blur><...

No comments: